The NG40 Core Network Emulator provides the functionality of a Short-Message-Service Center. Aim of this emulation is SMS injection into the RAN (GERAN/UTRAN/eUTRAN) subsystem. For conveniance and test bed simplification, all generated short messages will be delivered directly to the borders of the Radio Access Network (see SMS Injection Points above).
NG40 generates up to 15.000 SMS/sec for up to 2 million mobile subscribers.
The supported protocol stacks for SMS generation are depicted at the diagram below:
- Supported interfaces: Gb, IuCS, IuPS, S1
- SMS support acc. to 3GPP TS23.040
- NAS / RANAP / SMS Interworking
- Forward MO SMS
- Forward MT SMS
- 15.000 SMS/sec
- 2.000.000 emulated mobile subscribers
- SMS embedded in a real-world context (details see below)
- Concurrent SMS generation and error intrusion (details see below)
- Idle Mode
- PDP Context Activated
- Data Transfer
- Circuit Switched Call
- Routing Area Update
- Tracking Area Update
- Relocation Failure
- Relocation Preparation Failure
- Relocation Cancel
- RAB assignment Failure
- Routing Area Update Reject
- Location Area Update Reject
- Service Reject
- PDPC Activation Reject
- 2nd PDPC Activation Reject
ng4T offers these and other advanced solutions for interoperability testing.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any specific request!
ng4T - Telecommunication Technology Testing Tools